DS-820 offers superior quality for 8” prints with High Density Mode. Besides that, there is also A4 size print option for DS-820, which provides a wide variety of print services such as portrait studios and wedding photos.
- Power Saving
- Acquired Standby Mode & Back in action in just 9 seconds.
- Rewind function
- Efficient consumption of consumables.
- Latest Technology
- Latest Generation Thermal Heads, Higher Optical Density, Improved heat dissipation for higher throughput.
- Other Features
- Partial matte effect & panoramic print.
- Print Finish
- Glossy, Matte, Fine Matte,Luster and Partial Matte.
- Print Size
- 4×8 5×8 6×8 8×8 A5 A4 8×10 8×12 Panoramic
- Exclusive finishes – Glossy, Matte, Fine Matte and Luster
In addition to the classic photo finishes, matte and glossy, the DS820 offers « Fine matte » and « Luster » finishes. In addition, the printer features an exceptional novelty: the partial coating, allowing great creativity for the photographers.
- Two types of consumables – Pure Premium and Digital
Two types of media are available: Pure Premium Digital and Standard Digital.
With the improved gloss level and the high density output, Pure Premium Digital produces prints of the high quality to meet the market demand of studio photographers. Standard Digital is more cost effective yet keeps high quality.
- A large choice of formats – including panoramic prints
The new panoramic format (with SDK) up to 8×32’’, perfect to showcase the landscapes photos!
- Productivity and profitability
The new rewind function enables the most efficient consumption of consumables and a limitation of media stock keeping units.
With the standby mode, the printer makes the most efficient use of energy (<0.5W), keeping the electricity bill low at the end of the year. All these new features will benefit the operator with increased profitability.